Wednesday, February 06, 2008

calendar revisit

I finally got around to binding my photo calendar at Kinko's. I really like the wire binding; it's the only way I would bind a calendar, it just fits. It was more expensive than I was hoping, so I am looking into the cost of buying a wire binding machine. We'll see. I gave this calendar to my mom.

But if anyone is still interested in a 2008 calendar, I can print as requested, and the twelve months would come with a magnetic clip (so they wouldn't be wire bound like the one shown). Since January 2008 is over, I would change the dates to January 2009, so it would still be usable for an entire year (February 2008 thru January 2009). $5 per calendar. Or, if you really prefer the wire binding, I could put together a wire-bound calendar together for $15 each.

The calendars are 4 inches wide by 6 inches tall.




No comments: